Best Graphic Design Software by Adobe
Adobe is a computer software company focused upon the creation of multimedia and creativity software products. It has a strong product lineup in areas of Creativity, Design and Marketing & Analytics that firmly establishes Adobe software as leaders for Graphic designers, Photographers, YouTubers and Students
Adobe was founded in the year 1982 by John Warnock and Charles Geschke who still happen to be the board members. Adobe has revolutionized this century’s digital marketing skills.
In this blog, we will take you through the Major Premium Adobe software for Graphic designers, youTubers, Photographers and Students and share a brief about their capability and pricing
Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe Creative Cloud is a cloud-based software that offers a collection of apps and services for video, design, photography and the web.
The software from Creative Cloud is downloaded from the internet, installed on your system and used until the subscription remains valid. Adobe Creative Cloud possesses many features of the discontinued Adobe Creative Suite but is sort of updated version with many new features and upgrades. It provides Cloud Space and easy sharing options.
Whether you are an aspiring YouTuber or an Instagrammer or you are a FilmMaker from Hollywood, Adobe’s Creative Cloud offerings will certainly give a boost to your work. It can be integrated both on desktop and mobile phones. Adobe Creative Cloud offerings work well in several apps and devices which makes it easier to use
1. Adobe After Effects
Adobe After Effects gives you indefinite ways to animate and add effects to create motion graphics and visual effects for film, TV, video, and Web.
Adobe After Effects Features
- Create animated titles, credits, and lower thirds
- Combine videos and images to send a UFO across the sky or create an explosion. Remove unwanted objects from your video saving
- Set anything in motion—from logos to shapes to cartoons—with keyframes or expressions
2. Adobe Express ( Previously Adobe Spark)
Adobe Express ( Previously Adobe Spark) is all about creating attractive graphics be it in textual form or pictorial form. It is compatible with both web and mobile users.
Best Part – Adobe Express is available in both free and premium versions
Adobe Express Features
- Create your favorite Instagram Stories in minutes
- Create Social Media posts for Professional Branding
- Just pick up a design template from the thousands available and customize it as per your need
- Re-size, recreate and reform in minutes
- Content management with professional themes and branded templates
- Create Dynamic web stories and engage with more visually appealing content
- Give a unique twist to your — book report, the weekly newsletter, or your latest travel adventure.
- Stand out from the crowd to make a stunning statement about your Brand!
- Create Professional & high-quality videos combining clips, images, and audio tracks
Given the vast design features offered by Adobe Spark, this is optimum and one of the must-have Adobe Software for Graphic designers and aspiring Photographers & YouTubers
3. Adobe Premiere Pro
Premiere Pro is a leading Industry Video Editing tool for film, TV and the web. Adobe says – everything from fast-turn TV series to feature films. With connected and efficient workflow, Premiere Pro helps you executive your work with less time and improved accuracy.
Multiple projects can be used at a single time so that screens can be switched, and clips can be lifted from one project to another
Open a Motion Graphics template from After Effects and customise it — all without leaving the app. And Premiere Pro integrates with hundreds of partner technologies.
Used by advanced filmmakers, it helps you create content that’s optimized for ‘Any Screen’ and ‘Any Platform’ – be it web-based or TV
Adobe Premiere Pro Features
- Create motion graphics templates, optimized content irrespective of the device with effects, transitions, and labels with easier editing
- Get access to multiple video types and templates with VR audio and video editing features that include accurate colour grading.
- Get access to libraries with numerous free options.
- Collaborate with other team members without interrupting each other’s work.
- Publish directly to social media sites like Instagram and Facebook
Read about Adobe Softwares for Customer Engagement to boost Traffic and Sales with the help of Adobe Experience Cloud
4. Adobe Premiere Rush
Adobe premiere rush is a creative video editing tool offered by Adobe to create and share videos online across all the different devices. Premiere rush provides built-in camera functionality with the facility of creating a pro-quality video on mobile devices.
It reduces the ‘Shoot to Showtime’ duration and makes it easy to create, edit and share the pro qualities videos on Social Media
Impress your followers with professionally-designed Motion Graphics templates right in the app, play with colour, size, font and more to match your personal brand by giving a pro touch to your videosMake Your videos ‘Amazing’ by using Adobe Premiere Rush
Adobe Premiere Rush Features
- View the clips in the timeline and make changes in the timeline
- Add and edit transitions between shots, edit titles and access more customizable animated titles, and graphics from Adobe Stock
- Add audio clips or record voiceovers directly into your video timeline
- Adjust colour and speed and tweak the intensity of the preset and highlight moments in the video
- Video can be transformed by adjusting several media properties like crop, scale, feather, and tweak the opacity
- With automatic synchronization between desktop and mobile, videos can be shared directly on social media channels, such as YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram
Adobe Illustrator is vector graphics software for creating logos, icons, drawings, typography and illustrations for digital media, web, video, and mobile
Adobe Illustrator Features
- Create sophisticated online illustrations and billboards, convert simple shapes into eye-catching logos, icons and graphics
- Create responsive designs scaling from mobile view to large billboards
- create freehand drawings or convert an existing image into a piece of art and amaze your social media followers
- Integrate your work seamlessly with other Adobe products like Photoshop, InDesign, XD, and Premiere Pro
Adobe Dreamweaver is a software for designing, coding, publishing and managing dynamic & responsive websites that looks amazing on every size of the screen.
- Create responsive websites and web applications that are designed and published faster with the help of ‘Smart & Friendly’ coding engine.
- Use the starter templates to create custom emails, landing pages, blogs, e-commerce pages, newsletters and portfolios with simple customizations
- Preview and edit your sites on a real-time basis and get an idea – how your web page will look like before publishing the website
Looking for a guide to help you choose with the best Video Editing software? Read here to know more. Know why Creating videos are important for Social Media Marketing Strategy
Guys, let us know what do you think of our review here. In case you have some additional features to highlight, please do so in comments below.