Table of Contents
How to Create a WordPress Landing Page using Elementor(2020)
What is a Landing Page?
Landing Page also knows as “Lead Capture Page” is designed or created specifically for the purpose of marketing, lead generation, product or service description or advertising campaigns.
- The purpose of a landing page is to attract and engage the right audience and bring them to a defined CTA – call to action
- A Landing Page converts visitors into leads
This blog post will help you create a WordPress Landing Page using Elementor
Why is WordPress Landing Page important?
Given that more than 60% of websites are hosted on WordPress, a Wordpress landing page assumes lot of importance.
It is a smart way to drive traffic, enhance your SEO and build your brand existence. Landing pages help generate leads for future conversion.
Landing pages should be an essential part of your overall marketing strategy. If you are looking for an effective lead conversion tool, a WordPress landing page is a right start
Elements of WordPress Landing Page
Landing pages also referred to as a lead-capture build page can contain the following elements
- Headline and (optional) sub-headline to describe your brand: A headline is where everything begins — interest, attention, and understanding. It’s what compels a visitor to stay and learn more about what you’re offering — or not.
- About Section and with a brief illustration and Navigation Menu of the what is being offered so that users can decide to buy your product or service
- Features and Gallery with an assisting Image or a Short Video to add wow factor to your product or service
- Elements such as Testimonials, customer logos, or security badges to assert the authority of your Product or Service
- A form on the landing page to capture information. If for some reason you can’t include a form on the landing page, use a large call-to-action (CTA) button to direct visitors to the next step.
Free Landing Page Builder
There are multiple free landing page builders available. Depending on your business needs, you can decide what to choose from.
There are many Free and Pro Elementor Templates that one can use to design a free landing page. Let’s explore more.
Related Post : Want to know more about Content creation and Marketing strategy ? Read our Blog Post here!
Why Elementor for WordPress Landing Page?
- Elementor Offers a Free Landing Page Builder with many ready-made designs and templates. A free landing page present in Elementor templates helps you to create a landing page in a short span of time.
- While Elemntor Pro offers a wide variety of custom designs, header and Footer templates, and Pop-Ups, Elementor Free Page builder is a good option to start with
Elementor has free Templates that one can use to create a WordPress landing page and add custom blocks. Elementor Pro has a wide collection of custom made landing page, Contact us Page, 404 Page, and blocks that allow you to quickly use them.
How to use Elementor to Create a WordPress Landing page
Building a product launch website can be infuriating and time-consuming, but now it doesn’t have to be. With Elementor you can make a beautiful landing page WordPress.
Elementor is a user favorite popular WordPress Plugin/Page builder that provides a good number of functionality and design choices.
In this Blog Post, we will discuss –
- What is the Elementor WordPress Plugin?
- Features and Highlights of Elementor WordPress Plugin?
- How to create a landing page using the Elementor plugin?
- Best WordPress Themes that support Elementor Plugin
What is the Elementor WordPress Plugin?
The Elementor WordPress plugin enables WordPress users to create a beautiful landing page for a WordPress site with broad functionality and design options. Elementor offers one of the best WordPress page builder features.
Features of Elementor WordPress Plugin
- No Coding is Required
- Elementor has pre-designed templates that can be easily edited.
- Elementor works with all WordPress themes smoothly and its designs are responsive for both at desktop and mobile.
- It includes useful design “elements” that make it easy to create an attractive beautiful landing page for a WordPress site
- It allows you to effortlessly design custom layouts for your WordPress pages with drag & drops confederate
How to create a landing page using the Elementor plugin
Step 1: Setting Up Landing Page with Elementor
First, click on Pages > Add New, and then click on the “Edit with Elementor” button as shown below
A new Window will Pop up. There are three sections in the left as shown below –
|Basic Section||General Section||WordPress Section|
|Heading||Image Carousel||WordPress Plugins|
|Image and Text Editor||Icon List||Posts|
|Divider and Spacer||Shortcodes||Archives|
|Google Maps||Side Bar||Meta|
Step 2: Click on Plus sign and Choose a Structure for the block
Choose the Layout as required for your Website
Step 3: Start to drag an element as per your need
Choose from the elements present and drag and drop in the area as shown
Step 4: Add Elementor Templates
To add custom Templates (highly recommended) in your landing page – click on the folder icon and a new window will pop up as shown
Step 5 – Insert a Block
Click on Blocks ad you can choose a Block design as you need.
For example, choose a ‘Call to Action’ category from the left dropdown and Block Samples will appear. You can choose to insert them into your page.
Click on heart sign to show some love to Elementor <3
Step 6: Insert Page Templates
This is my favorite section. 🙂
Choose custom pre-designed editable Pages for your Landing Page.
For example, in the image below, click on Pages and you can now spot some very cool and interactive pages that can be inserted in the WordPress page
Check out this video to find how easy it is to create a Landing Page using the Page Builder feature of Elementor WordPress Plugin.
In This Video, the presenter has used Elementor Pro to create this awesome landing page that will definitely get the right visitors
Related Post – Love Minimal Design on your Website? Read this post to get an idea about Minimalistic Designs
Best WordPress Themes for Elementor
Elementor suits well with almost all major WordPress themes. However, these four themes are best suited for Elementor Support
Astra is a powerful WordPress theme that fully integrates with the Elementor page builder and allows you to customize every aspect of your website.
- It gives you detailed layout controls for every single post, page, or custom post type at your site.
- Astra is packed with predesigned demos and starter sites. It is highly user-friendly optimized for performance and speed
For each custom post or content, you can:
- Set Global defaults
- Vary the width of your content
- Disable or Add sidebars
- Disable your post title, header, and/or footer
GeneratePress is a lightweight WordPress Mobile Responsive theme and adaptable with Elementor. Default WordPress install with Generatepress is less than 30KB that speeds up the WordPress website.
Elementor works great with Generatepress by taking full control of the page layouts on both desktop and mobile. With Ready to use Demo Sites, 40% renewal discount and 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, Generatepress is a hot buy at 50$
OceanWP is a popular professionals’ theme that works smoothly with Elementor builder.
- It is lightweight and built to load fast and provides detailed global style controls for colors, typography, etc.
- It has easy Page-level controls to change layouts, disable elements, and more for each individual page
Essence Pro is one of the best beautiful WordPress themes for wellness and lifestyle websites. It is built on top of the Genesis theme framework which gives it rock-solid performance.
- It has custom widgets, page templates, custom header, and multiple sidebars.
- You can fully customize Essence Pro using the Elementor page builder and WordPress live customizer.